What got people talking in April? We bring you the month’s most talked-about stories in the world of customer appreciation, loyalty marketing, and practice management. Read more
We’re back again with another roundup of some of the month’s most talked-about stories in the world of customer appreciation and loyalty marketing. Read more
In our latest edition of our loyalty and appreciation series, we bring you some of November’s most talked-about stories:
- Less than a month away from the holidays! Five holiday retail customer loyalty lessons learned from back-to-school. (via Loyalty360)
- Five tips for creating the best digital loyalty program. (via Mobile Marketing Watch)
- Give thanks to your customer – here’s how. (via MediaPost)
- Why companies should start implementing digital loyalty options. (via BrainSINS)
Extra: Have you seen our other blog series? It’s based on the Kitewheel study: The State of the Customer Journey. Check out the first post in the series ‘Loyalty and Appreciation: Using Mobile to Bridge the Gap’ here.
What other stories in the loyalty industry had you talking this past month? Let us know on Twitter at @eTrove!
What got people talking in August? We bring you the month’s most talked-about stories in the world of loyalty programs.
- 10 customer events your loyalty program can reward. (via eCommerce Insiders)
- McDonald’s gearing up for e-commerce loyalty program with job posting for directory of loyalty. (via Colloquy)
- Customer engagement versus customer experience: which makes for more loyal customers? (via Loyalty 360)
- Rethinking loyalty marketing: Eight loyalty marketing building blocks. (via Talent Zoo)
What other stories in the loyalty industry had you talking this past month? Let us know in the comment section or on Twitter at @eTrove!
1.888.815.4365304 - 700 Klahanie Drive
Port Moody, BC V3H 5L3
300, 5 Richard Way SW
Calgary, AB Canada T3E 7M8